Thursday, July 29, 2010

Latest Creations--More Dresses and Some Bloomers

I forgot to post a picture of these bloomers when I made them. Caroline wore them a couple days ago and go something on them. Sorry, but you get the idea.


Here are my latest creations in pillowcase dresses. I decided to make the pink paisley one without a border, just to be different from the others that I have made and to just let it be shorter as a top with bloomers or shorts, or maybe even pants. I haven't decided yet.
I have intentions of showing what these look like on, but our fit model doesn't always want to pose for pictures. She prefers action shots instead of stills and that doesn't always work to show the dress properly.
FYI: the pink one may look bigger or wider. It is actually shorter and the picture was taken closer to crop around the dress. They are the same size, but the pink one is shorter because I left off the border.




I haven't decided on my next project yet. Maybe I will make another style dress or I may go back to another two-piece, if only I can figure out which pattern and which fabric I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment