Monday, August 2, 2010

A-Line Jumper

I took a break from pillowcase dresses and decided to make an A-line jumper. I started it yesterday afternoon and finished it off today with the buttons and buttonholes. It was really easy and didn't take long at all. As before with the two-piece outfit, when I was done sewing, I didn't have any buttons on hand to go with the dress. I haven't built up my button supply yet and I don't always know what I am going to make with the fabric when I buy it; I usually just know that I like it and want to make something with it (I guess as I buy more button packs, I will gradually build my collection and will have buttons on hand when I need them). Caroline has a birthday party to go to on Saturday. Maybe she will wear it then. I think it will be so cute on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment