Monday, September 27, 2010

Latest Dresses

Here are my most recent creations. If you see anything you like, let me know. I am branching out and trying new things, but the pillowcase dress and A-line jumper are two of my favorite styles.

This is Caroline's latest pillowcase dress. I modified the pattern and I think I made it better. I was a little nervous about working with stripes at first, but it turned out really well. It looked really good on her and didn't look as much like a bubble like the previous one.

Big Sis/Lil Sis matching A-line jumpers
I made these for a recent baby shower gift


Green/pink/white diamond print A-line jumper, size 1/2


Pink/hot pink/green print A-line jumper, size 1


Brown bubbles print A-line jumper, size 2


This is Caroline's maroon jumper, perfect for football season and any season. This will look great alone or paired with a white turtleneck as the weather cools off.

No comments:

Post a Comment