Thursday, September 2, 2010

Maroon and White!

Well, my search for the perfect maroon fabric has ended. I was so excited when I found this fabric and knew it was the right one. I had looked at a few places and found some colors that almost made it, but just wasn't sure about them. They were close, but not IT. Sometimes you just know it when you see it...and I did. I thought the matching gingham looked really good, too. Now, if I can just figure out what I want to make...probably either a jumper or pillowcase dress, but maybe a top and shorts or pants. Football season starts this weekend, but Caroline has a few outfits to wear to get her started, so thank goodness I don't have to rush too fast on it.

It may not show up well on your screen, but I promise it looks good in person

No comments:

Post a Comment